19 February 2015

swing on up

Oh, man. Things are on the upswing.

I woke up today feeling great. Better than I have in literally months, maybe a year. It didn't last the entire day, but it was like a breath of fresh air. I didn't have to pretend like I felt like a normal human being for a while.

Got some of those lingering things accomplished both at work and at home. Starting to be able to relax a little on the inside.

Coincidence that things started upswinging just as Mercury did its thing? I don't know, but my boss and I have started randomly discussing Astrology and things. She's very into it, and has some cool insights. Maybe I'm at a point in my life where a little guided self-reflection would be beneficial. Or maybe the last thing I need is self-reflection!

Stumbled upon a darling blog. I love the pictures. Makes me want a garden full of flowers. It's so inspiring.

Chris is playing with the dog with the new cat toy. The dog is highly amused. The cat, in her usual state, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment