30 January 2008

better

Hoo man.
I am feeling tons better.
Turns out I've had a UTI since December but the doctor never discussed my lab results with me and I never got treated for it. Now I've got meds and after one dose and a good night's sleep I am already noticing the difference.

And I know I've been writing about how awesome C has been lately. He was a complete sweetheart, took me out for sushi last night- he knows this chick who owns this place (EJ's wife) and she helped me out w/ the ingredients and all that. Then when I started to feel miserable again he took care of me. I've been tempted a couple times to let my guard down, but I still don't trust him. He just hasn't earned it back. Plain and simple. I've come to terms with most of what's happened between us, but there are still some things that I have not, and they still hurt pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment