26 January 2008

stereotypical

I do not like yogurt.
However, I choke it down all the time because it's supposed to be really good for you. In fact, as I write I'm fighting the urge to gag on my last spoonful. Yuck. Work your magic, strawberry-banana flavored lactobacillus acidophilus.

So this chick whose blog I read mentioned something about plastic surgery and if I'd ever get it. You know what? I don't think I would, if for purely cosmetic reasons. I mean, I already look pretty stereotypical. Why would I want to add to it? I've got a little cellulite on my ass, but so does every other chick out there. Even the skinny ones get it! And so what if my boobs are a little saggy? No one has ever complained and they still look pretty awesome in a push up bra. If I take care of myself, which I normally try to do, it won't get to the point where I can't reverse it without surgical means. So that's that.

Speaking of, here's a little stereotypical deliciousness I got in an email today.

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel you on the yogurt! I bought some chocolate mouse yogurt tonight because it looked good... I didn't finish it. I hardly ever eat the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe they think a chocolate mousse flavored yogurt could ever compete with the real thing...!!

    although... they do have these jello pudding cups that are lemon meringue pie-ish... and they are absolutely amazing. TRY THEM!

    ReplyDelete