25 January 2008

pumping iron

Eating my little einsetins fruity stars dry this morning because there is no milk. At least I have coffee. *heart*

I think I might get my fat ass (ok it's actually pretty skinny) up and exercise this morning. My butt doesn't hurt quite as much as it did yesterday from my Tuesday night bout with the exercise video. I gotta tell ya, this thing is GOOD. It works you man. I really recommend it. Fat to Firm FAST, it's a pick-your-level type of thing. I also have a pretty good yoga video from Denise Austin but I did it so much it got old and the way she said "yoga" really started to annoy me.

I still have yet to work out at the fabulous rec center on campus. I used to go rock climbing with my friend twice a week. We've got the tallest rock wall at any campus in Texas or something like that. I just know it's higher than UT's and it's something to brag about (shock 'em coogs). I keep forgetting to toss my workout bag in my car so I can go after class. I wonder if I'll be able to attend the yoga or pilates classes this semester. I like the classes better than the machines because 1. it's less crowded and 2. i am forced to stay on track by an instructor. I had lunch with Till yesterday (I MISS that girl!) and she said their cycling class was intense. I've always wanted to try the summer abs class but I'm kinda wimpy so I'd hate to be panting in the back while everyone else toughed it out. Maybe this semester is THE semester. They had this awesome "cardio funk" class at this other gym I went to. Okay I'm getting all motivated and I'm totally gunna go work out before the lazy sets back in.

ps. my financial aid check came in yesterday so I called Mr. Pervy and told him I decided not to accept the position. I have an interview for another place on Wednesday. [thanks God!]

No comments:

Post a Comment