05 January 2008

cheeeese

I cut myself some nice big chunks off the cheese blocks we got from Wisco and now I'm nibbling on them quite happily. The only thing is, I haven't found a decent accompaniment. I tried the bread in my freezer... too dry. I tried those nut-thins... too crispy and too much of their own flavor competing with the cheese taste. I miss saltines. I think pairing the cheese with apple slices might be too filling. Oh, well. Cheese alone isn't bad at all. There's a hole in the swiss that's shaped like a heart.

I should go to bed and get some decent rest so I'm not late for this interview tomorrow... I'm worried because I need a job pretty quick here and my schedule is a problem with most potential employers. I'm not extremely worried though, because I keep reminding myself that things always work out in the end. [Please karma don't make me wrong!]

No comments:

Post a Comment