21 January 2008

sick cats = guilt + money

Jammin' to my new laptop speakers C let me borrow. Well, at least I can have them but if we break up, he gets them back. That was the deal, haha.

I am supposed to start a job on Wednesday on a "trial basis" to see if it works out. It was a phone interview, and I thought the second time he interviewed he mentioned that I'd have to work Saturday. Umm, no that won't work. But I'm going in on Wednesday anyway to see how it works and even if it doesn't, I get one day's paid work.

And that's a good thing because my financial aid check still is not in my sweaty hand and Pumpykins is apparently sick. Every time she gets a bladder infection, she lets me know by pissing on something right in front of me. So I take her to the vet and it costs a couple hundred dollars. I was joking with my mom, I should just set aside a couple hundred dollars a year for Pumpkin's bladder infection. I feel like such a bad mom kuz it's cold and she's outside my door crying but I can't let her in or she'll pee everywhere.

In the middle of writing this, my good friend Adam sent me the link to his newest review on expotv, and I happen to be in it and helped film parts of it. Check it out and leave him some feedback.

Well I guess I should study some and try to be productive tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, I understand this dilemma! My elderly dog used to get treated for hypothyroidism, but it was like $400 a month!! Man, I can't even afford health care for myself, so she's just outta luck Chuck. LOL

    ReplyDelete