27 January 2008

lazy Sunday

Today was such a lazy blah day.
Last night I treated myself for the 3rd icky female issue in a row... I'm totally going to the doctor this week. I've been so uncomfortable! Something has to be triggering this all of a sudden and all the research I've been doing is just scary and making me paranoid.

So anyway I went over to Cs' and studied for a little while before watching tv. We fell asleep mashed together on the couch, the only way we can both really fit. I woke up with a crick in my neck about 5am and flopped into his bed till about 9, when I woke up and immediately was aware of one of those headaches that I get. So I went back out into the living room to say goodbye but found myself in a sleepy man's death clutch and fell asleep for another couple hours. I finally woke up and made coffee, watched some tv, tried to eat some cereal but the milk he had was FUNKY so I ate some cracker jack instead.

I came home, shoved some medicine down Punk's throat, took some meds of my own and tried to work out. But every time I exerted it sent me into a dizzying pain. That was abandoned very quickly, haha. I got some homework done and helped my mom look beautiful for her and my Dad's date tonight. My brothers are both sick in the living room watching Mythbusters but I know they just got done watching America's Next Top Model, tee hee. I didn't eat, so I cooked up some stir fry and gorged myself. I guess I'm feeling a tad bit better but these damn headaches just don't like to go away. Maybe I'll just shower and go to bed early, sleep it off.

For your Sunday evening random viewing pleasure, a video clip of the time me and my brothers put mentos into diet coke.


1 comment:

  1. Nice mentos clip. I've done that before, it is such a riot.
    I don't remember the exact name of the restaurant. Two Rows something. I had the Cuban sandwich and a Coke. It was so dang good.
    Lot 8 wasn't really that bad. There were some a few dresses for like $300, but most of the clothes were between $30 and $50.

    ReplyDelete