12 January 2008

uneasy

That conversation made me uneasy. I have so many questions to ask but I know better than to ask them. And then, the distant and familiar actions and apathy. Based on the past, I'm always second-guessing and making sure I don't fall too far. I wish this was easy.

Not having a job is really starting to stress me out. On those nights when I lay awake in bed I think about either how my stomach feels bad or whatever is worrying me. Lately I've been worrying about finding a job. Classes are starting soon and that only complicates things. I'll have to buy books, write up labs, wake up early, find a morning routine, start studying in the evenings instead of seeing C.

C. The start of the semester makes me uneasy as well. I have too many vivid memories of us falling apart once school started. The horrible vacuum of wondering.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Kinda funny, I just posted on my blog then saw that you had just posted on yours and both have this kind of blah feel to them. Maybe 'funny' isn't the right word there. =P
    Anyways, I replied to your comment on my blog but I wasn't sure if you would see it, so I figured I'd throw it on here too. It reads as follows:

    Yes, Houston tips would welcomely be accepted! I'm on the North side of town. I'd love to hear about some of the cool places, even if they aren't right nearby. You can e-mail me at truedrue@yahoo.com with whatever you know of. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete