28 January 2008

studying interlude

-I interrupt this studyfest to get some things off my mind-

...That's why I love blogging. This week should be interesting. Got a lot of stuff going on. I'm in a hurry for Wednesday to get here so I can see the doctor and start getting some relief.

You know, sometimes I wonder. I was thinking as I drove to class today after a bad dream about slutty ex-girlfriend that awakened some old trust issues and left me with an odd feeling. I wonder what he sees in me. I look in the mirror and see tired, dorky old me with frizzing hair, a crooked front tooth and a few new pimples. Me, with annoying health issues and a tendency to be grouchy. I mean, yeah, I've got a nice rack but how on earth can he look at me and see someone he wants to call his own? I dunno. I guess you just take the good with the bad. For better or for worse, sickness and in health, right?
I know it's a marriage vow but it still fits pretty damn well for the best kinds of relationships/ friendships.

-This commerical was brought to you by Jen's insecurities.
Back to your regularly scheduled Biochemistry!-

1 comment: