08 January 2008

questions

What bill do you hate paying the most?
Stuff for school because it's the most expensive

Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Haven't really been into romance lately. I prefer reality instead of trying too hard.

Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
Not really. I don't like thinking about it, though, because he turned out to be such an arrogant prick.

If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Nothing, things happen they way they happen for a reason, even if it's to teach me to not do it again

What do you really want to be doing right now?
Being Un-unemployed

What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be a teacher. I never thought I could be smart enough to finish school in a medical profession. Take THAT, younger me! (Nothing against teachers. I have incredible respect for anyone in the teaching profession. I have learned I probably do not have the patience to be a teacher anyway)

Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's cute but not slutty... the usual look I go for

What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I just pay it.

If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
I'd move back to California but I wouldn't force anyone to come with me

First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I was already awake, I don't remember my thoughts but I was happy

Last thought before going to sleep last night?
it's HOT and stuffy in here!

What errand/chore do you despise?
I hate doing the dishes because I don't have a dishwasher. I need a pair of those big yellow gloves :o)

If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Heck yeah! I want to volunteer at the SPCA but I'd wind up as the cat lady for sure because I'd feel bad for all the cute animals.

Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
cuddle...

Have you found real love yet?
without a doubt.

When did you first start feeling old?
Who say's I'm old?!

Your favorite lunch meat?
not a fan of lunch meat.

What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
a pair of those cute $2 panties

Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to take the plunge.

Favorite Guilty pleasure?
Spending money I dont have.

Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I'm not ashamed of my tastes!

What's your drink?
I've started to like disarrono... on the rocks. Like the commercial!

What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
94.5 the buzz

What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Don't really think too much of the famous people.

Last book you read?
Brother Odd. Not bad.

Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I wanna spend some real time in San Francisco

Explain your picture:
It was taken on my first birthday in Carlsbad CA, I think. It's my favorite picture of me and my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment