29 August 2008

Fri to the day

This morning while I was eating breakfast I accidentally inhaled a bit of potato into back by my sinuses. I don't know how it happened. That kind of thing just happens without warning. Kind of like sharting. But it's very bothersome and I'm making all kinds of strange noises in an attempt to get it out. Ugh.

I, for one, am very ecstatic that it is Friday. This week has been SO LONG. I am most excited about sleeping in tomorrow.

I went to work yesterday and was pretty surprised that my bosses brought me back a gift from NY. I am now the proud ower of a cute blue tote bag with matching makeup bag (perfect size for a book bag, beach bag, you name it). They also threw in some flip flops and an "I <3 NY" T shirt.

FRIIDDAAAYYYY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment