23 August 2008

life's good and boring

I have noticed that my blog entries are only insightful and thought-provoking when I go through a rough patch or something's bothering me. I haven't felt the need to write about something like that in quite a while.

Maybe I just went through another phase of self-reflection and learning the ways of the world and now is just the calm period between that phase and another one.

Because, to be honest, life has been pretty good and mellow lately. Nothing earth-shattering to ponder, no big life decisions, no massive amounts of stress. I got rid of the stressful job that I hated and traded it in for one that's a lot more laid-back. I'm on my last semester of required courses before med tech school, and I have most of the applications filled out and am just waiting on recommendation letters. I got more money for school which takes a huge load off of my mind. My entire summer has been full of relaxation and I'm ready for a new semester. Those medical bills are paid off, finally. Somehow the stars have aligned just right and things in the romantical area are way better than they've ever been. I finally feel like that pool of potential is being dipped into and it's every bit as great as I thought it'd be.

I mean, there are things that I have been thinking about and ideas that I've been toying around with, but only half-heartedly and I'm not really ready to discuss them. Although, I'm sure it will change soon. Life will take another turn that I didn't expect. Then I'll have stuff to deliberate and write about, haha.

But for now, I guess there's nothing else to do but enjoy the calm in the storm.
And I am most certainly enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment