31 August 2008

plusses and minuses

+ UH financial aid office rocks this semester. $ is here!

+ Went shopping and got 2 new tops, went to a new Kroger that has an enormous GF section and also got a VENUS FLY TRAP! (how cool) I hope I don't kill it. I don't have a name for it yet.


- Mouth HURTS. Must have eaten gluten and now I have an ulcer on my gum way in the back that's making the whole side of my face hurt.

+, - Pumpkin decided she likes to scratch at the shower caulk I re-did a while back, so I had to re-caulk in that corner because I saw more wormy things. But it's done now and I'm getting pretty efficient at that. Grr to the cat.

+ Chris updated my computer's defense systems and replaced my outdated ones, and these are supposed to be much better. He put in Firefox, too, and there are a couple things I don't like about it but I'm sure I'll adjust. I'm glad he knows something about computers kuz I sure don't.

- My ghetto phone is all rigged up and taped together because I have to wait until October for a free upgrade. One month, gotta hang in there.

+ I got my analytical chemistry book for $1 online. Sweeeeettttt

I'm going to go lay around now. Hope everyone has a fun Labor Day.
We all work hard at something, so enjoy your day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment