11 August 2008

six words and airplanes

I saw an article today about if people should be allowed to talk on their cell phones on airplanes. My thoughts: Hell No. I don't want to be stuck next to someone yapping about drama, business, or anything. Can you imagine 50 separate conversations in the confined space of an airplane cabin? I don't think so. Nothing is so important that you can't wait until you land.

In other blogging-ness, I'm a fan of postsecret and they now have a myspace blog. This one featured Six-Word Life Stories. Mine? I've thought of a few. Stemming from my experiences, personality, life mottos, etc. Here goes:

loved, lost, happy as a clam.

there is never enough ice cream

perpetual optimist seeks sales at Ross.

Dont' talk to me; I'm grouchy.

best things in life are gluten-free

pour me a glass of wine

hungry girl requests some cheese please

learn how to drive you bum!

i'm too poor! let's stay in

come snuggle me and watch tv

it can get worse, you know

karma is a bitch; be kind

And that is all for now. <--- hey that happens to be six words too!

No comments:

Post a Comment