22 August 2008

it's friday night?

Things have been pretty chill the last few days. My mom and I have done a lot of shopping since I still don't have to work till next week.

We got stuff to bring to school for lunches. Still looking for a way to streamline the "bringing food to school" thing.

Went to Office Max and got school supplies. I love me some brand-new spirals and pretty folders. And a new black ink cartridge for my printer so I can stop bumming off Luke's.

Victoria's Secret sends me tons of "free panty" coupons since I've gotten a credit card there. They've upgraded me to the next level of card, and they gave me a $10 gift card with it. So I gave the free panty to my mom and purchased her '5 for $25' undies, and I got my own '5 for $25' deal too. Except I had a coupon for a free ($24) makeup bag. Along with my gift card, I ended up getting a pretty awesome deal.

We left the mall in a great mood :o)

Anyways, like I said, things have been pretty chill. I think everyone's laying low because school's about to start. Chris is out having his man race weekend and everyone else either is sick, with their significant other, has other plans, or is just plain busy.

So it's me and my glass of boxed wine left over from Dayna's wedding, sex & the city reruns and illegally downloading music. [shhhhh]

Oh, and I've been watching My Name is Earl re-runs. That show cracks me up so much. It's so white trash and hilarious.

Probably my last care-free weekend for a while. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment