25 August 2008

monday morning

Every time I pour a cup of coffee I look for coffee grounds floating in the bottom of the pot. When I don't see them, I consider it a small victory over the day. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not. Some days there are just a few and every once in a while there are a lot. I wonder if you can read coffee grounds the way they read tea leaves? I wonder what mine would say?

"This girl sucks at making coffee."

Haha, no matter, I drink it anyway. But it's just something that I do. Today was one of those days where all the coffee grounds stayed in the filter.

I couldn't sleep last night. Several things were on my mind. Trivial things, but when added up they formed into a very nice anti-sleep cyclone. I'm not in a very good mood today because of that. I'll see what happens today before I officially bitch.

I can't figure out what to eat for breakfast. I'm hungry but nothing sounds good. After a couple weeks of eating everything, it's back to the ole wandering appetite. My first class isn't until noon so I have a while to figure something out.

In the meantime this week I'll be stalking my student financials online to see when my financial aid is deposited into my account, because we have to manually go and request a refund before they'll mail us the difference check. I'll be all over that like white on rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment