21 August 2008

moms and gay bars

Last night I'm hanging out over at Dayna's and I get a call from Ashley.

"I'm at a gay bar and you'll never guess who's with me."

"umm, I don't know."

"GUESS!"

"um, Mitchell?"

"NO... MOM!"

Ashley and Oscar took my mom out to a gay bar last night. And I just heard mom's story about how it was and it is HILARIOUS! Just her take on things and her opinions were so funny.

She thought the shots we take now are huge compared to the size of shots she used to take.
"No wonder people are dropping dead from drinking!"

She thought the bowl of condoms by the door was such a great idea and went up to the bartender and told him that. I'm sure he thought she was just adorable.

She wondered why everyone was half-naked and loved the drag queens.
"There was one that was ugly but the other one was really pretty. She/he had a nice perky ass." and "There was one half-naked stripper that seemed to be at all the bars, but maybe I was just that drunk."

Ahh, I love my mom.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! You are luck to have a mom who can have a good time and is so down to earth!

    ReplyDelete