09 August 2008

saturdays

This is my 2ooth post! *shakes booty*

I'm sitting here eating my breakfast. Banana bread and coffee that I blew on a lot before I drank.

Last night/ early this morning was interesting. I get home from Jen's at around 130, take a shower and go to sleep around 2. At about 230 (AM!), Frank comes and wakes me up telling me everyone's awake and mom's making pancakes. He's doing the last of his packing and I guess rather than wake up everyone decided to stay awake to say goodbye when he leaves. So, not to be the only one left out, and because Frank's about to be LEAVING us, I went to the kitchen to hang out.

Frankie says goodbye, mom cries, which makes Frank cry, which makes Ashley me and Suzy tear up. Luke was asleep, haha. Then he and dad took off with his car full of his stuff to go to college. I got a text message showing me the "Welcome to Mississippi" sign a little bit ago. He's going to have a freaking BLAST.

Next on the agenda: Dayna's new apartment, yayy! Oh, and I'd also like to poop today. It's been a couple days and it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment