15 May 2011

aloof calm

Sunday morning, sitting on the stoop in my doorway enjoying the cool weather and the nice breeze. Got some caramel coffee piping hot in my hand. Not a bad way to wake up.

I find myself contemplating more than I need to be contemplating on a Sunday morning before coffee has kicked in. I'm filled with an anxious, sad feeling. I just have to wait and see. I've never been good at that.

Woke up this morning craving a cupcake or cinnamon roll. Something ridiculously sweet for breakfast. I've been eating crappy and I can always tell when I crave crap in the morning. Time to dial it down, and also to get back into working out. They're going to start calling me again wondering where I've been. Ugh.

Maybe I'll go spend some money and get some retail therapy. Or maybe I'll crawl back into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment