08 May 2011

Weekendish

Last night I learned that Kinect is freaking FUN!
It's like the Wii on steroids and much better. We played dance central, and had a total BLAST.
Luke just got an Xbox so I'm thinking Kinect is totally doable. And it's not that expensive. I can see the whole family enjoying it. Hmmm...

Read through another one of Mitch Albom's books, For One More Day. A quick read, and it turned out to be quite fitting for Mother's Day.




I desperately need to do laundry, and I really miss Chris. It seems that I'm good during the week, but I miss him the most on Sundays. Dunno why.

1 comment:

  1. !!! If you guys buy the Kinect, I'll totally buy the game! So I can come over and play it :-). The whole thing altogether would cost like, a semester of dance classes.

    Or, we could just play the videos on youtube and dance along to that, haha! I saw that "Just Dance" on level Hard even has a pirouette.

    ReplyDelete