19 May 2011

i am body beautiful

Parents, pediatricians, and kids everywhere are "Giving Poop a Chance", thanks to Pedia-Lax. Pedia-Lax is the only complete line of products designed just for children ages 2-11 to help relieve constipation and promote regularity. Stay in the know to help kids go!

^Spotted in an ad when reading a magazine.

I'm all about talking about poop and other bodily functions, but this ad was annoying. The slogan, the rhyming... just terrible. I want to smack the person who wrote it.

I don't know how I got motivation, but I worked out today. I feel a little less gross. Then I came home and ate a pudding cup with whipped cream. Bloodstream is still filled with little globules of fat. Not even an exaggeration... next time you eat a big mac & fries or a slice of pizza, if I took your blood, your serum would be cloudy and thick... with fat. Mmmm. Makes you kinda think twice.

I miss pilates. I'd always leave feeling so tight. Like a tiger.

I love when Wesley Snipes is patting on powder with that huge puff.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. The mental image of fat globules in my blood makes me want to hurl!!

    But not enough that I still won't bake a warm rosemary brie cake with peach preserves tonight...

    I will only eat one piece and share the rest away. I wonder if I could sub the flour for cornstarch and make it gluten free for you...

    Cloudy blood!!

    Okay I'm disgusted again.

    ReplyDelete