18 May 2011

fatty

It's "Lab Week" at work.

My company shows its appreciation by feeding us.

A lot. I've had third breakfasts, second lunches, and afternoon snacks all week. It's good stuff, and my awesome boss always makes sure to grab gluten free muffins to go with the donuts, or corn tortillas on the breakfast tacos. And lots of nachos. And fajita lunches-- specifically because they are easy to make GF. They are also raffling off PTO days that I have not yet won. Tomorrow we get scratch offs. I definitely feel appreciated.

I also feel like I have a permanent food baby. Rarely does my belly graze the fabric of my loose scrub top. I've just spiraled into a fatty-feeling blob that wants to keep eating. Pair that with tired and busy days, and you've got a recipe for sloth.

Somewhere in the feeding frenzy I must have ingested gluten, or maybe it's the nonstop feed bag strapped to my chin, but belly's not feeling that hot. But for some strange reason I still want to keep eating. NOM.

Came home and changed into stretchy pants and a baggy tshirt. Comfort city over here.

So yeah. Not feeling that hot. Also wondering how much of this has to do with the fact that I've been birth control pill free for about a month. The breakouts are finally calming down, and I don't feel so much like a gross zitty mess. Except for the food baby part. But that's my own doing.

I bet if I worked out I'd feel better, but the effort to get my butt off the couch...

God what the hell. I sound disgusting. I need motivation.

3 comments:

  1. do you want me to make fun of you and bully you for motivation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll poke you with a stick, if you'll poke me in all my fatty places. I need motivation too. Actually I just need someone to yell at me and kick my ass so I go work out. Bob and Jillian come over please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha come poke me jen! At the very least we could go for a walk..

    ReplyDelete