16 May 2011

sunny

It's the beginning of the sunburn season.

I got a little sun myself this weekend, despite my recent obsession concern about getting skin cancer and/or becoming a leathery, wrinkly old lady. So, sunscreen! Beaten wife sunglasses with UV protection! Floppy hats! These freaking cool things! (Which of course I'll share with my fellow pale sister Suzy)

And also I've been meaning to make an appointment with a dermatologist and get mole-checked, just to say I've done it and to make me feel a little better about the major blistering sunburns as a kid and pretty lax application of sunscreen during high school dance team practices.

On a completely unrelated note, I love this girl's voice.



Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AKHTAVIOUS!!!
[And little brother Frankish, who is 21 today but doesn't read my blog :o).]

2 comments: