25 May 2011

humpty

Awwww 3-day weekend squashed. Saturday is my coworker's birthday and she wanted the night off, so I'm on call. Poop in my cereal. Oh, well. I'm glad she gets to have a work-free birthday, and glad that I get a little bit of overtime.

Been super exhausted lately. Have a feeling that it has something to do with the zits, cramps, and other various afflictions that just happen to correlate with lack of birth control pills period-ness. I forgot how much easier they made life. It too, shall pass!

Speaking of birth control- or the reason I'm not taking them anymore, I haven't really heard from Chris. I guess no news is good news.

I keep having stressful dreams about work. Work is not that stressful, so why do I keep dreaming about it??

I kinda want to go to NY. I was watching Sex and the City last night and had this strange urge to make a trip to New York happen. Like right now.

Time to drag my ass out of my chair and work out.

3 comments:

  1. i have never been and always wanted to go to NY...btw...what can i do to get you to go to chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee NY, been twice. Would definitely go again =)

    SUPER LOVE CHICAGO! Going summer 2012 =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having an itch to watch some sex in the city lately. I've never really watched the series through, just episodes here and there.

    Also, you should totally let me know if you do come to New York! That'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete