17 May 2011

hey now

Suzy may be out of a summer job. Three bucks almost made me HAVE to buy these deliciously kitschy dishwashing gloves.

I almost kinda want to do dishes now. Almost.


Only Tuesday?
Oy.
Didn't get much sleep last night, so I know I'll sleep like a rock tonight.

Privately reveling in shmoopy facebook posts. Well, not that privately, since I have now blogged about it. Still diggin' it.

Also, Suzy's revamped bike enthusiasm makes me want to fix up my old craptastic one and go for some summer bike rides, run errands with a cute basket, etc.

The worst of the work week is over, at least workload-wise. I say that in case another instrument starts to invoke office-space-like feelings that can make the lightest of days turn into the worst. I love my job, I swear.

Oh, speaking of, today I got an eyeful of some old guy's ass poking out of his hospital gown. And he happened to be bending forward so I got an eyeful. Most action I've gotten in a month... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment