30 June 2012

goddess

Recently I have been thinking about what gorgeous sisters I have.

A little while ago, I was sitting at the dining room table, just hanging out, when Suzy came home from work. She wasn't doing anything special, just checking in the fridge for food and telling us all about her day. I was listening and watching her move around the kitchen, and it was one of those random ass moments where it struck me just how gorgeous she is. I mean, that girl is stunning. She's got style for days, curves in all the right places, and a billion other features that people would kill to have. (And a sweet smile that cute old men love to comment about)

I've witnessed heads whipping around to get another glimpse of both of my sisters. When I introduce them to friends, they always come back and comment on how pretty they are. I love that.
Just recently, Ashley was at a wedding and one of the guests was telling Collin how he was trying to get "the hot girl in blue's number." Talk about priceless when Collin replied, "That's my wife."

Myself? I know my body. It's me and I like it. I've got a man who loves it.
But to be honest, sometimes I feel like the skinny, frumpy sister!

And then they have those days, like we all do, where they just don't feel confident. I just want to shake them by the shoulders and see themselves through my eyes.

So, sisters, you are gorgeous, don't you forget it.

1 comment:

  1. such sisterly love. i love it!! and agree, your sisters AND YOU are such gorgeous beings, inside and out!!

    ReplyDelete