19 June 2012

more ch-changes

My dear, sweet Andrea has accepted another job offer.

Coworker me is going, "Fuckkkk this suckkksss."

But friend me is really, really damn excited. This is a good move for her, and plus, now we can hang out more.

About 20 minutes after she talked with my boss, I got called into her office. She had me close the door and sit down, and asked me seriously if I was leaving with Andrea. Haha, I love how she had to check because it's totally plausible.

I assured her that I'm not going anywhere, and am going to make the most of this mess. I just hope we get someone good. No one will be as good as Andrea, but I'll settle for competent.

In other, exciting-as-all-getout news, Ashley and Collin hold the keys to their new home in their sweaty little palms. How exciting!!! I can't imagine how awesome that feels to be able to walk up to that cute spankin-new house and call it their own. I am so damn happy for them.

So, good things are happening with people I care about, and that makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment