27 June 2012

Quick update

- Teeth are pretty much the same. I spent a fair amount of time yesterday afternoon applying heat and trying to gently stretch my jaw open. Higher pain level today, but I can open my mouth slightly wider than yesterday. I'm getting braver and started tonguing around to see what things feel like now. That one side is still really funky. Glad I'm going for my follow-up appointment tomorrow. I'd really like to get a professional's opinion instead of my paranoid tonguing, followed by flashlight inspections, followed by google searches of doom.

-I start training Andrea's replacement Friday. She's an actual MLS- just graduated. I'm thrilled to be training someone knowledgeable and I have high hopes. She'll never be Andrea, but she just might be good for the lab.

-Caught Crazy Stupid Love on tv yesterday during my jaw stretching. It was kinda meh until that scene where everyone figures out what's going on with everyone else, then I was just in hysterics. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment