09 June 2012

saturday pancake love

This is by far the best batch of pancakes I've ever made.

I'm not sure what I did different. This is the first time I've tripled it- so I would have enough to take some to work next week. This is also the first time I've made them on the cast iron pan. But the recipe is still the same. I did try a new honey, so maybe that's it? Whatever it is, they're amazing.

So here I am, making pancakes in my underwear, my computer on the island, contemplating giving some attention to my neglected GF blog. Which, of course, requires me to do some cooking. Which, of course, is the problem. I'll make up my mind after sampling another pancake.

Also, completely unrelated:  I completely forgot it was payday yesterday until my boss handed me my paycheck. I'm not as broke as I think I am! Of course, later today when I pay bills, I'll be back to broke. But for a few hours, I'm doing okay! Also, completely unrelated again: I think when I do eventually move on from this company and switch jobs, I want to do micro.

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment