11 June 2012

Heeeeeeee!

It's Monday.

But I feel like it's the weekend.

Why am I uttering these crazy utterings??

Because I don't have to be at work until 10 am this entire week. Sure, it's a busier shift, but work is still work.

I actually woke up on my own, before my alarm clock, to the sunlight streaming through the curtains and the cat stretching beside me. Can you imagine a better way to wake up on a Monday??

No dragging every protesting fiber in my body out of bed at 4am to hurriedly and efficiently get myself ready. I ate some cereal and instead of rushing out the door I'm lingering, drinking my coffee, blogging! In my pjs! Life is good, folks, and I'm going to appreciate every second of this week that I get to re-join the land of the people with normal schedules.

Let's have dinner this week. No, not at 6:00 with the geriatrics.

Let's have dinner at 8! And then linger afterwards with a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment