26 June 2012

toofer update

This is just for Ashley, who will be disappointed when she goes to read my blog tomorrow and realizes there's no new post.

Slow recovery day. Luke went to the store and got me a baby toothbrush so I can clean my back teeth without fear of tearing everything apart with the regular toothbrush. I'm usually a very thorough brusher and this half-assed pansy stuff is driving me crazy. The tiny toothbrush featuring Eeyore worked like a charm. They finally feel some resemblance of clean back there.

Also, when I was flushing out that one hole (that I'm very disappointed is even there), I flushed out a little piece of tooth/bone, I'm assuming left over from the surgery. Awesome.

Enough post-wisdom-tooth-extraction oral hygiene discussion.

That's all I really have to talk about.

1 comment: