05 October 2008

creatures

Now let's talk about something horrifying and disgusting.

I got some water on the floor and some if it went under this baker's rack I have in the corner. I moved the baker's rack and, in the corner, there was a huge pile of turds. Okay, maybe not a huge pile. More like a smattering. But still. TURDS. Mouse, maybe?

So we all know my next reaction. A call to dad. He comes in, looks at them and says, "American Cockroach." Not just a roach. He knows the kind. By looking at its turds. Ugh.

At this point some major skeeves kick in. Roaches??!! Pooping??!! In the place where I live??!!

I haven't seen any roaches. Believe me; if I had, this place would have been poisoned like crazy. So they're either new or stealthy. He said they just moved in, probably after the hurricane. And, judging by the poop size, they were BIG. *shudder* He put some poison out and told me not to worry.

Worry? About what? Giant roaches leaving poop piles in corners? Nooo, neverrr.

I have the major heebie jeebies now.

P.S. I did clean up the turd pile. With copious amounts of lysol and my fancy purple nitrile gloves Chris got for me to wear in my labs.

Nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment