17 October 2008

free time

I accidentally woke up early today. I thought it was an hour later than it really was, and I glanced at my phone and thought: "that's not right." Well, it was. So now I am much more relaxed and have an hour to kill.

Still worrying about applications, but I talked to a couple people and I just gotta take the stress factor down a notch. I mean, it's not like there is much else I can do. I talked to a guy after class yesterday, who is also applying, and he's so chill about the whole thing it calmed me down a little.

Today is also the first day all week that I haven't felt exhausted. This past week I've just been feeling crappy. Not on the surface crappy, but as if I'm about to get sick and my body is fighting it hard. I have a sore throat today, but other than that I feel all right. We'll see how the day pans out.

I have a man-free weekend, but I am so broke again I can't do anything that involves money. If I'm smart I'll stay in and catch up on studying. But I know I'll end up laying around, hanging out and baking way too much.

And did I mention it's cool weather?? Not cool enough for a hoodie, which is how I define cold-weather happiness, but it's a breather.

No comments:

Post a Comment