08 October 2008

funk

The last week and a half have not been fun. School has taken a huge shit of assignments on my desk and I've had to shovel them off, one by one. I've been in a bad mood, stressed, anxious, worried, and all of the above. It's been a little overwhelming. I still can't shake that cocktail of bad feelings, even though the majority of the list is scratched off.

Last week I had my first ever recurring dream that continued where it left off the night before. I've heard people talk about that happening but it's never happened to me. I don't remember the subject of the dream but it made for a restless sleep and an uneasy feeling the next morning. I didn't like it at all and don't care to repeat it.

I dunno. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and feel refreshed.

2 comments:

  1. speaking of dreams...

    i just had a dream where i was cheated on.

    it was so real. down to the details.

    i woke up crying and shaking in bed.

    =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jen, i keep having dreams like that too!

    ReplyDelete