29 October 2008

voting, school and graham crackers

What a long freaking week . Wait-- it's only Wednesday?? Aye aye aye

I blew off some stress and brain drain by making graham crackers. They smell fantastic.

I voted today. On my way to school I saw one of the early voting places, and I was running early for once so I swung in and voted. It was quick- 5 minutes and I was out of there, making history.

I'm interested to see how this election turns out. A lot of people feel very strongly about their chosen candidate- moreso, it seems, than normal. Like I said, it will be a historical milestone no matter who wins. And then there are those who just don't know. I hope those people go vote anyway.

Well, this chunk of exams/ papers is over, but there is another one waiting just around the weekend. Guess I should get started and save myself from staying up till 2 am like I did last night.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My original comment was telling you to look at my blog to see what a real candidate looks like...but I see you're one step ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i just went for it and agreed to go to this halloween party at deco with a girl friend of mine

    hope it recharges my batteries!

    ReplyDelete