11 October 2008

whine. bitch. repeat.

Dude.
This sucks.

I've been feeling nauseous at some point every day during the last week. I'm pretty darn sure it's not gluten, so what the heck is going on?

Needless to say, pepto bismol pills have been my friend lately.
And today I have a terrible headache which is also contributing to the tummy ishyness.

Oh wait? What's this? I'm going with Chris to some Korean restaurant for his friend's birthday tonight? Horray for unfamiliar food on an upset stomach at a restaurant where I have no idea what I can eat.

Not that I'm bitching about that. I think it will be fun. And, worse case scenario, I can be "that girl" who orders steamed rice with plain steamed vegetables. Which happens to be one of my favorites anyway.

But man, it would be SO NICE to be normal.

9 comments:

  1. You know thats funny that you say that. Because today, I was thinking about how much I loved being a little bit not normal since Ive been doing the non gluten thing. Its perfectly OK to be "that girl" - at least your something.
    P.S. your the hottest "not normal" girl I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, maybe you're gay!

    lol. not preggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright. convinced something is going around. because i've had upset stomach for past few days where everything i eat passes through me.

    and i would like to poo solids =\

    ReplyDelete
  4. horray, someone else besides me is talking about poop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to report that my poop is normal!!

    Poor Jacobi. Chamomile tea usually helps me when the stomach gets out of whack. I think it is one of those mexican things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so I try to assist you with a diagnosis and you question my sexuality?!?!?! See, that's why I never help anyone.

    And my poop is fine too. I can send pics?

    ReplyDelete
  7. welllll....
    not everyone is as proud of their poops as you are. leaving them in the toilet for others to see is a bit much, as are pictures! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have popcorn poo.

    ReplyDelete