30 October 2008

only thursday??

Hooo maaaan.
What a long effing day.

First of all, I got up at 8 on my day to sleep in a little to go help Chris look for apartments. Long story involving that. I'd go into it but it's not something you put on a public blog.

Anyway. That was super-frustrating at first, but turned out ok. He found place he likes and I like it too, because it's way closer to my house than his last apartment. So, just in the nick of time, he found an apartment. Whew.

So anway, apartment hunting took longer than I thought and at about 6:00 we get back to his place and I head to work. Because I still had to do the work I planned to do today. I stay there until 9, head home, and pour myself this delicious glass of wine. I made one of those instant noodle meals, but it was sub-par.

Tomorrow will consist of making sales calls for work, hopefully finishing that early, and helping Chris pack. Hopefully we will get enough done that I can go part-ay some for halloween.

Saturday I was hoping to go to the Renaissance Festival. We'll see how tomorrow goes!

I haven't drank in a while and this wine is making me sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment