19 October 2008

happenin'

So the weekend I'm sick is the weekend the internet and cable goes out. At least I've gotten some homework done. I watched Beauty Shop with Queen Latifa last night. I love Queen Latifa.

Chronicling the sickness, last night the pain subsided, but came back with a vengeance on both sides early this morning. After sucking down more tea and painkillers, it's slowly faded and I'm feeling a little better. My tonsils are still looking pretty nasty though. My sisters looked at them and grossed out, lol.

Last night was Homecoming, and my sister Suzy looked absolutely beautiful. Here is one shot I got of her that I loved. Just gorgeous.


My brother Luke and his friends looked so handsome. They're trying to look cool in this picture by not smiling. What is it with boys and not smiling in pictures?

If you notice their ties, my brother's (on the left) is a piano tie, and the guy in the middle made his out of duct tape. I also heard my brother won a dance-off to Michael Jackson's Thriller. I never would have guessed my brother's got moves.

1 comment:

  1. anyone that can pull off the "ol' piano key tie" look has got to have some moves!

    ReplyDelete