18 October 2008

home remedies and clean digestives

Well, I still feel shitty. I hardly slept last night because every time I tried to swallow I would wince and wake myself up.

Today I was supposed to go shopping w/ Dayna, but I just don't have enough energy.

Since the doctors offices are all closed and I'm trying to avoid that anyway, I looked up some home remedies. Some were pretty bizarre and sounded like old-school magic potions. But some were ok.

-gargling with warm salt water (ickk, but it sorta helps)
-drinking tons of tea with honey
-eating nothing but fruit.

I have been wanting to go on one of those "detox" diets for a while now. I've just felt gross and bogged down and puffy and wanting to do some digestive system cleansing. But, with my schedule I can't go a whole day on nothing but liquids and fruits/ veggies. I would die.

Well, I'm sick, drinking tons of fluids anyway, don't have an appetite, and am doing nothing but laying around, this seems like a good time to try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment