23 July 2009

booga booga!

400th post. It was a hectic day. I'm so freaking wound up.

-I bought this dress. I'm excited and I think I've found a new obsession with Etsy. I love it and I hope it fits!

-I ran errands all over town in my brother's Blazer since Jake was in the shop getting the mirror fixed. Holy crap, it was a NIGHTMARE driving that thing. The steering is all wonky, the alignment was off, it's like driving a freaking BOAT and it bounced over every little bump. It also bounced around at stoplights. Not like hydraulic bouncing, but like the engine idled hard. I thought I was going to puke.
Then, halfway down the freeway it started to rain. I found the windshield wipers with little problem, but I could not figure out the headlights! To top it off, I got lost and had to backtrack. THEN, the rain caused stop-and-go traffic and it took me even longer to get home. I was praying to the Gods to just let me get home and out of that horrible vehicle. Really, I prayed.
The seat is also super wierd. No matter how far you put it up, you have to drive like a homie in the hood to get any back support. I wound up sitting straight up without the back support and by the end of the day my neck was hurting and my head was killing me. Not to mention the queasy stomach from all the bouncing around.
When I got my car tonight, I was so happy that I wanted to hug the steering wheel. AND the $300+ repair was under warranty!! Thank you, Irma in service. I don't know why I waited a year to get it fixed. My brother's car is the devil. Now that my mirror works, I am happy as a clam in Jake.

-I am really impressed with that Saturn dealership's customer service. It's always been outstanding, above-and-beyond. They have really gone the extra mile every time I've had any issue, and I'd recommend that location to anyone.

-FINALLY feeling better about those health issues I mentioned earlier. That will just change your whole day right there.

-I went over to Jen's to help Richard paint and I got to burp Logan. He puked on me. I'm in the club. :o)

-I have not worked out in over a week. Time to hit the treadmill again. It was a nice break.

-Hopefully the beach weather will cooperate on Saturday. I still have water toys to play with!

I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Okay, time to go wind down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment