06 July 2009

peaches, astros, dope, purses, and a cat.

I cut up a peach for breakfast. Would you believe that the thing was so big I couldn't finish it? There's one lonely piece staring up at me that I just can't eat. It was delicious and tasted like summer. No, not sunscreen and barbeque. That's what summer *smells* like.

Astros tonight, I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been to a baseball game in a long time. And, there are fireworks after the show! I'm basing this on past games, but their fireworks shows are even better than the lame show we saw this year for the 4th. Although, any fireworks are good.

I just overheard my mom gossiping on the phone: "Is she on drugs? Is she on dope?"
-Pause-
"Yep, she's probably on some kind of speed or something."
That's my mom's answer to everything, haha.

Here's my newest dabble. It was originally a placemat. I though it would be a neat idea but I'm not totally digging the pattern/ ribbon for the strap. Needs work.


Time to go to the gym. I guess I will leave this post with the sight I see when I come home about 50% of the time. The other 50% she's sprawled out sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment