03 July 2009

teeter totter

I got up today and got a great anger-fueled workout. Except, after I got off the treadmill and was done stretching, I noticed my mp3 player was gone. Shitt. So I retraced my steps, didn't see anything, and retraced them again, hoping there was a lost-and-found and someone would turn it in. The second time I retraced my steps, I checked a little closer to the treadmill that I was on, and there it was on the floor. *whew* I need to stick my name and number on there or something.

I came home, feeling super pumped and productive, and washed my car. I shampooed the floor mats and tried to clean the coffee stain off the passenger-side floor. I even put rain-x on the windows. It's sitting out there all shiny, so we should be getting rain soon.

Then, my adrenaline wore off and I tried to eat my emotions in the form of two klondike bars. I don't know why my mom even buys those damn things. Now I feel gross. Maybe I'll just sleep or watch a bad movie. Maybe I'll work a little bit.

In other non-pissed-off, non-good-riddance news, I want to buy another camera. The one I have works fine, but I want a smaller, more portable point-and-shoot model that will fit better in my purse. I probably won't be buying it until my medical bills get paid off, but I want to do my research first. Does anyone have any recommendations?

*update* I thought this was funny. I went to go write my phone number on my mp3 player with a sharpie, and it's already written on there. I guess I did it before and forgot about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment