27 July 2009

random crap

I am craving chocolate chip cookies. I never crave chocolate chip cookies. I don't even like them.

Today I've been sitting here in this quiet empty house. Correction: empty except for my brother's two friends who are sleeping in the living room.

The phones aren't ringing and there's not much going on in the office. I've spent most of the day surfing the net. Here are some neat things I found.

Best. Website. Ever. http://www.runpee.com/.
Well, if you have "the bladder of a field mouse" anyway.

Look at how cute these are!



I want to make these:



and these!





And perhaps the most exciting thing I found. You know how I'm always talking about how when I'm old I'm going to build a house with a secret passageway? This is totally how I was imagining hiding the doorway.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/496987/2644143

I am developing a bad headache from staring at this computer.

Oh, and today I was running too late for the gym, so I decided to run/ walk for 30 minutes around the neighborbood instead. Holy crap dude. I can not run for a very long time. I was glad it was early and no one was outside because I was covered in sweat and gasping for air. I'm guessing maybe that needs work. I'm considering participating in the turkey trot this year. I need some kind of motivation.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i actually found a great recipe for chocolate chip cookies...its supposed to be the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever...

    ReplyDelete