23 January 2018

bright eyes

I have to stay up late tonight. But... I'm tired and my head hurts. This is the second horrible headache in the last 3 days. Not sure why they're suddenly appearing after having none for so long. Not pleased about that.

Another dental procedure tomorrow. I'd rather spend all morning accidentally poking my eye with a mascara wand, but I keep reminding myself I'm a big girl. I can do this. Mantras.

So. Staying up late and being tired in the morning will help the sedative take hold, so my dentist says. That being said, the sedative doesn't work as well as I would like. It's ok. I can endure a few hours of torture and then I can go about my day and go shopping for the Galentine's day party while sipping a mocha frappe from McDonald's.

Anyway, I've got all night for the headache drugs to take hold.

I've also got two magazines to read, a whole bunch of The IT Crowd to watch on Netflix, and a disgusting shower to clean. (Guess which one won't get done.)


No comments:

Post a Comment