13 January 2018

Stitch meh.

I recently got another stitch fix. I have to say, I was immediately disappointed when I opened the box.

Mostly because in my note to the stylist, I said I needed pants, badly. And that's all I said. I was really looking forward to getting a few pairs of pants and maybe 1 blouse. Instead, I only got 1 pair of pants, and 4 blouses.
And of course the pants didn't fit right.

The blouses were really cute, despite the fact that they are not pants.
Here's what I kept:


Cute white polka dot blouse. It's not see-through like most white blouses. It is a thicker fabric and has kind of a texture. The polka dots are raised, there's a subtle ruffle around the neck, and the buttons are tiny gold squares. This is my favorite because it's feminine but still professional and it fits really well.


Fun patterned blouse. It buttons up, and hits my hips at the right spot. A little too casual for work, but perfect to throw on with skinny jeans when I want to look effortlessly cute on the weekend.



This last one is really much cuter than it photographs. It's a maroon color. I like the pleats and the tulip sleeve is longer. It's really cute tucked in on one side, as pinterest taught me how to do.


I loved the pattern on this fabric but the cut of the blouse was boxy and unflattering so I returned it. Bummer.

The three blouses I kept were $50- $60 each, so my total was around $170. Feeling a little disenchanted, mostly because at this point I would be completely happy to have spent $170 on pants and THESE ARE NOT PANTS.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I need to get back into stitch fix. The problem is I spend so much time carefully crafting my notes and pinterest board, so if the box isn't a homerun it feels like a waste. Lately what I've been doing instead is spending that same time shopping online at places that have free return shipping and then sending things I don't like back, just like I were using Stitch Fix. Yet I've done this a few times and I still feel like I hate all my cloths. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete