26 January 2018

what I thought of the third love bra.

Third Love. I heard the hype, I took the quiz. I ordered a try-on bra. I was moderately impressed. In the end, I sent it back.

I also have to hand it to them, they got the sizing right. Mostly.

I'm clearly wearing the wrong size bra (and I know I am because I know how to use a measuring tape), but it's SO hard to find. And my current bras are getting me by until my boobs quit fluctuating every few weeks.

But the bra they sent fit like butter. It was exceptional. The accordion strap design is perfection. The band is exquisite. It was weightless.

Except. My right boob is a little fuller. Just enough to give me that quad-boob effect in the bra they sent. I would have sent it back to exchange for a different size...
But. The deal-breaker was, the type of material they use in the cups doesn't adequately protect against 'cold-induced bumpiness'.

I'm sorry but no.

So back the bra went. But the next time I go bra shopping, I'll be sure to ask for my correct size, because it does make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment