28 January 2018

Sunday whirl

Pumpkin has spent all weekend
1. sleeping in the heated cat bad (like usual), and
2. meowing at the cabinet in the guest bathroom (weird)
So I opened the cabinet door, and she meowed at the panel that accesses the plumbing for the tub.
When I opened that, she climbed into the cavity and disappeared.
Then I coaxed her to come out because that's creepy and weird. Also because I don't want her crapping under there or anything.

But then she meows at it again and again and it's SO ANNOYING. Is there a shiny demon living in there or something? Move on already, cat.

I saw The Greatest Showman yesterday with Andrea. I really liked it. I wanted to tap my feet and learn the songs so I could sing along. I would watch it again, and I'm probably going to buy the DVD. Then we had dinner at Zoe's kitchen, because they have both GF and vegan optoins, and we gossiped until they closed (and also I'm obsessed with their new cauliflower rice bowl).

I was super productive today. This next week is going to be crazy and busy and stressful and unpredictable so I tried to pre-plan all that I could.

I laid out my outfits for every day, packed a travel bag as much as I could, and meal-planned AND meal-prepped for the entire week.

Also I refinished the last few cabinets in the kitchen that I waited to do until the oven was installed and then I forgot about them. Checked that off the house to-do list. BAM.

1 comment: