16 January 2018

snow day


As usual when there are icy conditions, the roads and therefore the city was shut down. Suffice to say, I did not set foot outside today. I peered through the windows, but... nah. The cat did not leave her heated bed once. Not to pee, not to eat, not to pass go or collect $200. I should go check and make sure she's alive.

I had a really productive office day, and I'm pleased that I haven't worn a bra in over 24 hours, but this completely screws up my busy week. Adapt, adapt. And then adapt some more.

In addition to taking care of some office tasks, and speaking of bras, I resisted the urge to online shop. Mostly. I DID order a bra from Third Love, which I keep hearing about. They suggested an interesting size, so I paid 3 bucks shipping for a "try-on" and we'll see how it fits.

I've also decided that THIS is the year that I find pants. I'm on a mission.

Hoping the wintry weather eases up and I can enjoy human interaction tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment