09 August 2010

book-age

I just finished reading 2 books: Bridget Jones's Diary and One Fifth Avenue.

Bridget Jones's Diary was a lot like the movie, which I loved: cheeky and cute.


I liked it, and it made me want to watch the movie again to see how they differed. I also loved the term "fuckwittage." Perfect. On a slightly related note, I love the word "snog." That's also a perfect word for what it describes.

One Fifth Avenue was a little different.


I struggled through the first half of the book, which introduced the characters and set the scene. Then about the halfway point, some sex was introduced and it got more interesting. I know, I AM my mother's daughter. But besides the sex, the second half had some twists and it was rather enjoyable.

Two more books down. I love this no-school thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment