10 August 2010

movie


Yesterday I returned a redbox movie for Sue, and while I was there I figured I'd check to see if any caught my eye. The Invention of Lying did. I don't remember seeing any previews but I've been pretty much under a rock when it comes to entertainment lately. So I got it, brought it home, and sat down late last night with my cat to watch it.

I was giggling within the first 5 minutes. Then, you can't help but start thinking about how different it would be- one of those late-night-stoner "my mind is blown" moments.

Although Jennifer Garner's acting is not my favorite (anyone else think she got stuck in 13 going on 30 and acts like a little kid?), I enjoyed the movie. I though it was a very cool idea executed very well and I'd recommend this movie to anyone. And when you can get it from Redbox for a buck, you can't beat it.

Also, look at how freaking cute this kitten is. I wonder if it ever learned how to jump.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Recent Graduate/Scientist,

    Update your sidebar and cross off "graduate from college" already!!!

    <3,

    Drew

    ReplyDelete